|Refer to the video on this feature at our YouTube Channel.
Workspaces are essentially folders of plans.
- Most businesses will only need on workspace.
- Advisors normally will set up a workspace per client. This enables giving (free) access to clients of their cash flow plans. This can also be used for members of your team who you only want to give access to certain workspaces.
- View access allows the user to view plans and export reports.
- Edit access allows users full access.
Creating & Editing Workspaces
Create a New Workspace
When you first start using CashFlowMapper™, you have one workspace – Default Workspace, which your first new plan will default to. This folder can be renamed.
- Click on the Workspaces menu option.
- A window will appear in which you can name your Workspace. When you open a Workspace, you can sort them alphabetically or by creation date.
- Open – access the plans in a Workspace.
- Copy – make a copy of the Workspace and all the plans in it. If there are merged plans in the Workspace, copy the child plans to another Workspace and then merge them again. Copying merged plans can corrupt the links between parent (merged) and child plans. Refer the article on merging plans.
- Edit – change the name of the Workspace.
- Archive – deletes the workspace but archives the plans in it for moving to another workspace or deletion.
- Share – grant access to another CFM user. Refer to this article.