Refer to the video on this feature at our YouTube Channel.
This is where reports of your plans are shown. The Calendar View is accessible via the dropdown menu on the transactions page.
This report shows daily movements and ending balances, as well as month and plan-to-date cash balances.
- This model can be exported to a spreadsheet program as explained in this article.
- Where the closing daily cash balance falls below the specified “minimum balance” you set in Plan Details, the value is shown in red.
- By placing your mouse over any value, you can see which transactions and amounts make up the daily movement in cash.
- Left click to hold commentary boxes in place. Click on the “x” to close them.
- The default display is by group.
- By clicking the “Show detailed tooltips” box, commentary is at the transaction level.
- Ungrouped transactions have an asterix * next to the amount in the commentary boxes.