- These instructions give you all the information you need to get the most out of CashFlowMapper™.
- There are also video demonstrations available on the site or via our YouTube Channel showing real-life examples of all the aspects and features of CashFlowMapper™ in action. Plenty of users rely on these only for any assistance.
If you have any feedback - positive or negative - on CashFlowMapper™, we’d love to hear from you. It’s user feedback and suggestions that result in new or improved features for the benefit of you and all subscribers. We want CashFlowMapper™ to be the best tool on the market for you to be able to forecast, understand, and take control of your most important asset – cash.
Email your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a quick 3-minute overview of CFM in action.
Navigating around CashFlowMapper™
Below are the components of CFM which are explained in this manual and video tutorials. There’s also Quick Start document showing an overview of using CFM. All these resources are found in this knowledge base.
- Workspaces – These house cash flow plans for different purposes: different clients if you’re an advisor for example. Access to individual workspaces can be granted to certain users.
- Plans – Cash flow plans are created here via various means.
- Transaction details – manual input and editing.
- Importing, via csv file, of:
- Importing of debtors and creditors data (along with any taxation details relevant to them) directly from selected accounting software packages.
- Access to online (Calendar & Graph Views) and exported reports (Export) is via a Plan’s List View (of transactions) page.
- Templates – download templates for first time use – transactions & currency.
- Taxes & Currency – this is a library of calendars you can upload to your plans
- System Tax Calendars – consumption tax calendars for various jurisdictions. These will be added to over time.
- My Tax Calendars – tax calendars you have created from the template. These can be edited.
- My FX Calendars – foreign exchange calendars you have created from the template. These can be edited.
- Online – Calendar & Graph Views, with commentary available. The Graph View can be exported.
- Exported – Plan Details & Transactions (for editing and reimporting), Occurrence Dates (a list of every transaction in your plan and when it occurs), Model - Calendar (per the online version), & Model – Transaction (a “traditional” cash flow forecast report).
Please sign in to leave a comment.